Fee pressure on asset managers is causing them to double down on key areas of improvement in the performance measurement and attribution and risk space, says Simon Robinson, head of product management, RiskFirst, during a recent FTF News video interview.
There are really two areas of major challenges: the use of different models and approaches among stakeholders; and the need for faster performance operations. To view the full video and find out the answers to these questions and the following:
- What aspects of the performance measurement attribution and risk space need great attention and support?
- Why are these concerns important now?
- What problems are you seeing with performance attribution and how should they be addressed?
- How does optimal attribution help performance teams and their managers?
- What are the performance concerns of asset managers and asset owners?
- Can you talk about how they are different and how they might be alike?